While the Celebration is far from over, I wanted to share with you my 5 top moments, so far. I have attended nearly all the events and thoroughly enjoyed this year’s celebration. I have been involved since March, when Sweet World Media was hired to do the promotions this year and we have been on a countdown since then! It’s been so exciting to see everything come together so nicely. ~kirsty
1) Seeing Wynn Walter’s stone, before he started work on it. I was trying guess what it would become as I stood in the morning sunshine.
2) Listening to Rita Jackson accompany Anthony Holt at the Lunch time concert. Listening to their rendition of pieces from Phantom of the Opera sent shivers down my spine. Amazing!
3) Our opening ceremony. It was wonderful to receive the support of the Uxbridge council and the happiness and excitement of what’s about to happen shows on all of the artists faces!
4) The Uxbridge Studio Tour was so much fun! Kids were welcomed, making it a great family event to appreciate our fine artists.
5) I think I will wait until the Celebration is over to decide!! There is still so much to do in the next week!!!